1/2 head red cabbage shredded (about 8-10 cups) If its a small head- then well probably the whole thing
4 Tablespoons cane sugar
4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
DIRECTIONS: Chop cabbage into wedges- halving until you have about 1/2 inch thick wedges then chop into shreds. Sauté in oil or butter until soft then add sugar and balsamic vinegar simmering covered on low for about 5-8 min.
-Corn on the cob husks removed (as many as you want)
-Pinch of sea salt
-Pinch of garlic powder
-Pinch of cayenne pepper (or chili powder for less spice)
DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven broiler to 300F. Broil corn 4-6 inches from broiler for 10 min turning over half way through. Then add spices and enjoy!
DIRECTIONS: Just shred the cabbage & toss all ingredients in a bowl. I like it serve chilled with a pinch of sea salt & some shredded carrot for color.
- 1 head I of cabbage shredded- green or purple
- 1/2 cups slivered almonds (can crush yourself with hammer with Almonds in a bag)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil if you have it (ton of flavor- very distinct flavor so maybe just add a pinch to your serving and see if you like it)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (or rice wine vinegar if you have it)
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped